Friday, August 23, 2019

Two More

Two more tops are finished!  The first one is my Number 3 for the "Dirty Dozen" hosted by "Country Threads".  The top is done but my goal was to take it to the finish line, so I need to find or make a backing for it so I can get it quilted.  The pattern is called "Pacific Grove" by Villa Rosa Designs.


I finished the last seam and took it outside immediately to get a picture.  I should have given it a bit of a press before I did that, but oh well, such as it is.

Next up is the Sampler Quilt that was a BOM that I started back in 2010 using fabric designed by Julie Larsen of PSQ.  The top is done!


I did the borders different than the pattern called for.  But this change makes it mine and more importantly, it's a top!  I have backing for this one and I'm going to have it professionally quilted.  So I'll show that to you once it has it's binding on it, so you can see the quilting.  I'm always amazed at how the quilting changes the look of a quilt.

1 comment:

Deb Pflager said...

Go, Karen, go!!