Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Balancing Act

"Balancing Act" was the last Sampler Quilt that Jean taught.  I love the looks of this one.  I also had on my list of "Things I Want To Make" a black, white and red quilt.  The top is done and I'm loving it!


It's a long twin size, so I will be on the lookout for backing fabric so I can get this one to the finish line.  I'm starting to run out of room in the guest bedroom closet for quilt tops, so I need to get some of these quilted and out of there so I can add others!  LOL

Do you have a stack of tops needing quilting or are you a person who takes each top to the end before you start another one?

1 comment:

Deb said...

You know my answer! I've been slowly getting my oldest tops quilted and worrying my way to my newer quilts. Maybe someday I'll be one of those who quilts a top as soon as it's finished!