Saturday, August 10, 2019

Busy

This has a been a busy summer.  Between sewing, gardening, harvesting and preserving and trips, I haven't made the time to share on the blog.  

I've been working on a UFO Challenge with "Country Threads" and I have the top done and it is sandwiched and ready to be quilted.  


And the next project is #3, which is a quilt kit I made up with my dog fabrics and a Villa Rosa Pattern called "Pacific Grove".  I'm hoping it goes together fast.  And I want to take it to the finish line this month, meaning all quilted and binding complete and it's ready to use.

I have a 2 fabric bargello top ready for the borders.  Love how this turned out.


And all the way to the finish line is this "Turning Twenty" from book No. 8.


I used fabrics from my bin of florals. It will be so fun to have my own flower bed in the house this winter.  

And now a look at the real flowers in my gardens.


Asiatic Lilies


Daylily



Swallowtail caterpillar
Asiatic Lilies



Asiatic Lilies



Stella D'Oro lilies



No comments: