Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Snow/Sew Day

Monday was a snow/sew day!  Over the weekend we had officially 9 inches of snow.  Plus strong winds which created big drifts.  So school/work was cancelled.




To the left, the snow came down fast and heavy.  You can see how much snow we already had before the 9 inches.

To the right, the deer left all kinds of tracks in the yard.  Not sure what they were looking for.




I finished the last block without the help of my trusty seam ripper.  Whew!


And I put the Sampler together.  Here is a link I found if you're interested in making this Sampler.  Fun blocks to make.


I am going to use this Sampler as a backing so will add the borders to fit the quilt top.  


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the quilt Karen! Good use of your time being snowed-in having a sew-in ;)
Thanks for the pattern share!