Saturday, February 9, 2019

A Day Off

Yesterday I had a day off work.  It's the end of the trimester.  

I have been spending most of my 15 minutes this past week pressing and cutting scrap.  My 2 inch square basket is filling up as is my 2.5 inch basket.

After cutting scrap most of the morning, I got out a project that was started last summer, a Christmas sampler.  I was using up old Christmas fabric as I want to use this as a backing on a quilt.  Here is the block I finished yesterday.


It was nice to finish this block.  I have the rest of the blocks I need to make all cut out, just need to sew them together.  I'll be working on that this weekend and into next week if need be.  Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOVE you vintage Christmas Cardinal block!! Keep sharing these as they are very very pretty!! Did you purchase the pattern or find online? I guess I'm asking you what is the pattern? ;)
Keep on stitching!!