Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Fast

The three day weekend went by fast!  And of course, I didn't accomplish near the list of things I wanted to do.  But did do some things not on the list.  It also didn't help that is was rainy and dreary most of the days.  

I started cutting up jeans that will be used in the making of the Wings Of Hope Survivors Dinner gift.  Those gifts need to be done by the end of October.  We have some time, but it was nice to get that project out of the way.  This was one of the projects that wasn't on my list.  

While hand cutting apart the jeans I watch a disc from Netflix.  That wasn't on the list either, but I really enjoyed it.

Clean the bathroom was on the list and it got done.

Sew my jelly roll rug, that didn't get done.

Sew some of my Scrappy Mountain Majesties blocks, that didn't get done.

Oh well, it was a relaxing weekend and that was the important thing.

No comments: