Friday, September 14, 2018

Bernina



As we speak, my Bernina is in getting a makeover, I hope.  When I took it in, we did get it to recreate the skipped stitches again.  Detailed notes were left and I'm going to have them demo to me that it works before I leave.  It takes about 25 to 30 minutes to get there from my house.  It's not a super long drive, but it is a distance.

Firelight Quilt Pattern Card - Quilt size 44" x 55" - Villa Rosa Designs
So I've been doing some cutting this week.  I have my CUAQ challenge to work on.  This month we are making "Firelight" a Villa Rosa Design.  Super simple pattern, but looks so cool.

I have some lime greens I'm using.  Will show you more once I have it sewn together.  

The garden is growing like crazy.  We have more tomatoes to can and some apples are ready to pick.  I hope to freeze some of the apples for this winter.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: