Saturday, June 30, 2018

I Have A Question.

I have a question for you.  What do you do with your pattern after you finish a project?  Do you keep it?  Toss it?  Give it away?  Hold on to it, in case you want to make it again?  I know I won't make it again, so why do I hold onto the pattern?  

I've been going through some of my magazines and free patterns I have printed off.  Some I have tossed as I know the desire to make a quilt or project like that has dissipated.  But others, I haven't.  I've also noticed a trend with some of the patterns.  Some start to look alike.  I'm taking that as a sign to make a quilt similar to that.  

Some free patterns or patterns found in a magazine I take to my stash and pull fabrics to get that quilt started.  Such was the case with this pattern I found while going through some old magazines.  Here is the pattern, "Harley & Howie's Gang" by Tony Jacobson. And the fabric. It was in a Fons & Porter's Easy Quilts magazine from Spring 2014.  I just need the background fabric.  Will check further into my stash and see if I have something that will work.  Otherwise, next shop hop I know what to buy.


The Pattern


The Fabric





















No comments: