Saturday, June 23, 2018

Friends Helping Friends

I love that other bloggers are friends helping friends.  With changes made by Google to help us meet the requirements of the European Union Laws, I lost the ability to receive emails to my account letting me know I had a comment on my blog.

But Jeanna at Slammin' the Screen Door helped so many of us.  If you blog through Blogger, this may help you with your comments dilemma.  Thank you Jeanna!  It worked with my own email, but am wondering if I will for sure receive notification. Time will tell.

I'm still sewing and pressing the blocks I prepped last Wednesday.  I even have replaced the 12 blocks I prepped with the slant going the wrong way.   Been working at sorting a couple of bags of strings I have into the 3 drawer bin.  Hope to have all the stings contained someday!


No comments: