Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Hard

This blogging stuff is getting hard.  There was a new law past and I'm still wrapping my brain around it.  I write this blog mainly for my own pleasure, kind of a dairy, if you will, of my projects.  It helps me keep track of things I have finished, when I started them, and has it really been that long ago that I made that?.


So this post will be about things I need to share.  

I don't have cookies that I know of.  At least I haven't put them there.  And if there are cookies, I wasn't asked if the third party could place them.  My understanding is you can turn them off in your browser settings.

I am to advise you of my Privacy Policy, which is I will not knowingly share your information.

I will not store your information unless you give me it to contact you later. I do have a place on my blog that you can follow by email.  But you put your information in, I don't add it.  And I don't use those emails for anything other than it's intended purpose, to let you know I have Posted something new.

I do add links to other blogs or companies when giving credit for a pattern or something else.  I want you to know where I got the idea.

Guess that's about it for the moment.  Thanks for reading about the changes as a result of the new law. There are some blogs I follow that I haven't seen any notice about the law and others that have a very long Posts about it.  I guess I will find out.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Yours is the first blog I've seen with this info. You're ahead of the curve!

Karen said...

I've seen this on 3 other blogs that I follow but not on some others. So not sure.