Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Plans

Last post I had my weekend planned out, finish sewing the flannel part of the graduation quilt and pin the April UFO and cleaning a closet.  Didn't happen.

Saturday afternoon my washing machine decided to act up.  After removing the same load of laundry from the machine in order for my husband to drain it, I just gave up.  So I spent some time Sunday morning at the laundry, washing  clothes.  While drying them at home, I spent time cleaning.  It needed to be done. (I did get to spend a little time Saturday morning working on the graduation quilt, but didn't make the progress I had hoped for.)

I did cut these "picket fence" pieces and pressed them.  I've been working on my "Four Patch Plaid" nickel quilt as a leader and ender to my April UFO and to the graduation quilt.  The bonus HST's are pressed, but will spend time later squaring them up.  

The new plan is to hit the machine tonight.  Hope to make more progress tonight, 15 minutes at a time!

1 comment:

CeLynn said...

Sorry,to hear that your plans did not turn out the way you had hoped :( Also hoping that you were able to get some sewing in last night!