Friday, April 19, 2013

Fun Week

It's been a fun week.  Tuesday night was Quilt Guild with  Piecemakers Quilt Guild Of Western Iowa.  Such an inspiration to see all the wonderful quilts members have complete.  And this year there seems to be even more because we are working on our PhD's.(Projects half Done)  I'm hoping once the school I work at is out, I will find some time to get my list done so I can "graduate".

Then, on the 3rd Thursday of the month, our local quilt shop Cut Up & Quilt has CUAQ (Quack) Therapy.  We come, have a snack, see what's new at the shop, have Show and Tell, and an all around great time.  There are a couple of classes coming up that I'd love to take.

On the home front, I found some flannel in the stash that I'm using for the backing of my April UFO.

I think this flannel is from the late 70's early 80's.  It's been in the stash aging long enough.  Time to become a quilt!  The game plan for the weekend is pinning this quilt to get it ready to quilt and piecing the graduation quilt.  Oh and also some cleaning.  It's still feels like winter as we had snow yesterday, but I want to get going on the Spring cleaning.  I have a couple of closets I want to clear out this Spring/Summer. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: