Sunday, April 7, 2013

Fabric Stash

My sister posted this on Facebook and I got a kick out of it.  

The only piece missing on the pie is "Fabric I bought for a project and didn't like it so it went in my stash."  And that's exactly what I was thinking may happen to the yellow I bought yesterday.  

It's hard to tell, but the yellow is a bright yellow and I lose the yellow background blocks.  May have to use only blue, purple, pink and green with this or buy a new yellow.  
The one in the upper left hand corner and the one in the middle on the lower row have the yellow backgrounds.  I'm leaning towards losing the yellow background blocks  So...What do you think???

3 comments:

Jean said...

It's hard to tell with the darkish picture, but the yellow does look sort of bright for the other yellows. And it will be next to each one, right?

CeLynn said...

I am with you on this one,the yellow is very bright... maybe you could use the yellow around all the blocks but the yellow. And use another shade there? Of course that probably will not work with your pattern.

Christina said...

I do this all the time. Drives me nuts. Good luck!