Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fun Days Ahead

I have some fun days ahead of me.  Friday morning, I have the day off work, so I scheduled time to go to A Quilting Place.  I'm going to machine baste an embroidered quilt top.  I have had this top done for years.  It's my oldest UFO and I want to try to hand quilt it.  It feels good to make some progress on things that have been sitting in my closet.

Saturday I'm meeting up with some friends at the AQS show in Des Moines, Iowa.  My last post was about that show.  I'm pretty excited.  I've never been to this show.  A number of friends have gone and raved about it, so it's about time I experienced it.

What exciting plans do you have for this weekend?

2 comments:

CeLynn said...

Believe it or not,finally getting my sewing mojo back! It is amazing how something as simple as straightening up the creative space brings on the creativeness :)

Hope you enjoyed your long weekend!

Quilts from the Bluffs said...

How was the show? I want to go one of these years!!