Saturday, July 28, 2012

Has It Been That Long???

Has it really been that long?  That I took out box number 3 out of the closet and showed it to you?  It has!  March 14th I pulled box number 3 out of the closet.  And I haven't worked on it.  It sat on my cutting table, taking up space.  This week I decided it was do or die time for the towels.  So I finished 2 towels.

And I have the third one almost done.  And I decided, I don't really want to do this anymore.  So I bagged up the last four, the towel, the top, the button and put them in bags.  The theme for our Quilt Retreat this Fall is UFO's.  So I'm taking them along and will finish them there.  It will be little projects and I'll donate them when I'm done. Last year this time I was busy cutting fabrics into kits to take the Retreat.  This year all I have to do is decided which UFOs I'm taking.  And how many should I take,  Because, Heaven Forbid, I run out of projects...


2 comments:

Jean said...

I wondered what you were doing laterly...sounds like a nice vacation. Love the towels...they will make nice gifts!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Cute towels! Retreat! Where is it?

Looks like you had fun in Ames at the Reiman Gardens from your last post. Sully question but did you go to the Quilting Connection?

Hope you are having a great weedend!

:) Carolyn