Sunday, March 6, 2011


I have all of the bindings sewn onto the table toppers and have started to hand stitch.  I have been doing some more thinking about the spool of thread that was bad and I have thrown it out.  I decided it won't be good for hand sewing either, so to the curb it's going!  I did add  these to the bin as I won't try and use them in the sewing machine.  I may come across some more that don't have much left and will add those too. 

I am really getting into the Spring Cleaning/Organizing mood. I 'm going to start cleaning out drawers and see what has been stashed.  (A old habit that I'm trying to change.)
Post a Comment