I then thought of these scraps sitting on my cutting table waiting until I was done sewing my 6 inch and 3 inch squares on to my last strips of the king-size quilt. Hey, I could cut these up now and kill two birds with one stone. I thought it was going to take a loooong time so I set my timer for 15 minutes and started cutting. I cut some strips 2.5, but most was cut into 3 inch squares as I have a lot of those and I thought I'd make some kind of pillow shams for the bed. To go with the quilt.
Fifteen minutes later I had that scrap all cut up. Had a few 6 inch blocks, but mainly had 3 inch squares. Can't believe it only took 15 minutes, I was sure it would take me at LEAST an hour.