I feel like I got a lot done on Saturday. I finished the base coat on the strip I started this week, finished a 2nd one, and started a 3rd one. I'll be ready to add the 6 inch and 3 inch blocks to these strips this week.
I missed Quilt Day as I needed to stay home and get some things caught up. Did get some house work done that had been on my mind; cleaning out a couple of cupboards, putting away Halloween decorations, and the dishwasher seems to be working again. I was having trouble with the way the dishes were coming out, all covered in a film. Finally changed soaps and it's working fine. The soap I used changed formula and didn't clean as well with our well water. Glad I found a new soap so fast.