Monday, June 6, 2022

Just A Little Update

 Just a little update to Project 52, I'm still plugging away!  Slow and steady.  I'm almost done with making Jump Ring blocks from the Bee Joyful layer cake. 

I was lamenting how long these blocks were taking me to complete.  Yes, I am trying to make it for a King size bed, but the blocks have lots of stitch and flip corners.  Plus I'm adding an extra stitching line so that I have bonus HSTs.  But a friend pointed out that if I really wanted to make progress, I really need to work on only Project 52 items.  And they do have a point.  That being said, I'm working on a bunch of Boxy Pouches right now.  LOL   Oh well, there's no real deadline and I was making myself nuts trying to complete big projects in a weeks time.  

But I am turtling my way along, slow and steady. 

No comments: