Monday, June 20, 2022

Week 29 of Project 52, Fish Blocks

Week 29 of Project 52, Fish Blocks


 Last year Bonnie Hunter's Leader and Ender Challenge for 2021 was to make fish blocks.  You can read about it here.  I had a bunch of bonus triangles from making blocks, so I decided to use those to make the blocks.  I sorted the HSTs and cut the solid block to go with them and kitted them up to use as leaders and enders.  And they got pushed aside when I made more bonus HSTs.  So this past weekend while sewing up other blocks I got them out and started making them.  Amazing how many you can get made in-between the other blocks. I still have a bunch of blocks kitted up so we'll see what I end up with.

Plus, July 1st Bonnie comes out with a new challenge.  I love using leaders and enders.

No comments: