Sunday, April 24, 2022

Gardening Time

 Gardening time is starting up in my little area of the world.  And because of that, Project 52 is going to have to slow up.  I'm so far behind on my projects anyway, ack!  So for the next week or so I will be working on UFOs of my UFOs.  LOL

I have a couple of quilts to get pin basted and quilted.  I have a couple of quilts needing backings.  And a couple of quilts needing bindings.  They need to get to the finish line.  So that's my goal this week, get some of those Project 52 projects done!

In addition, flower beds need weeding and mulching.  Spring is here!



2 comments:

Deb said...

Your daffodils are beautiful! It sounds like you have w great plan for this week.

jean Kritenbrink said...

I love daffodils. So pretty. Only you would have ufos of ufos. haha