Friday, April 15, 2022

A Little Update

A little update on Project 52, there is progress being made!  But I feel like I may have done a little backslide.  

Last weekend I went on a bus trip that was part of the Nebraska/Kansas Shop Hop.  I picked up a few things for current projects.  For example: I found some gray fabric to use as background for my Bee Quilt, Week 24 of Project 52.  I did get all the background pieces cut out this past Wednesday, a step forward.

I did however, pick up fabric for pillowcases, boxy pouches, and mug rugs.  (This is the backslide part.)

I also finished quilting one of the Gnome "Through The Looking Glass" quilts.  Binding up next and another step forward for Project 52.

I completed the making of this top which isn't on the project list.  But it's still nice to have it completed.


And I did finish putting together "Film At Five".  I tried something different this time, instead of the usual colors (white, gray or black) for the background, I used orange.  I really like how it looks!


I did write down all the new projects so I can keep track of them.  I have cut out the pillowcases and I want to get the boxy pouches cut out next.  Mug rugs will be last.

No comments: