Monday, December 13, 2021

Week Ten Of Project 52

It's hard for me to believe it's Week Ten of Project 52! I'm so glad I started this when I did.  I have some of the projects completed and some are getting closer to the finish line. It has really helped me to be focused on completing the projects. 

 This week's project is "So Easy 'Twist' Bag" from Country Sampler. I tried to find the pattern at their online store, but I didn't have any luck.  Sorry!


I have about three or maybe four of these bags kitted up and part of Project 52.  

2 comments:

Deb said...

I love this bag pattern. I never thought about kitting it up. Now, to try to remember where the pattern is. I know I put it someplace save. Where I'd be sure to never lose it. I think I got a few too many of Grandma Carlson's genes...

jean Kritenbrink said...

Maybe you can give one of the kits to Deb to complete! Can't wait to see this one finished.