Tuesday, December 14, 2021

More Thoughts On Project 52

 I had more thoughts on Project 52 yesterday.  I struggle to finish up some of these UFOs as what is left is really more than what can be accomplished in a week.  Should I start another list?   I'm thinking I might.  It would be all of the Project 52 UFOs that didn't get to the finish line.  Kind of setting up a Project 52 Round Two, for the next year.

Part of my problem is I am still starting new projects as I signed up for a couple of classes.  One is a table topper class where we will make three different table toppers.  For this class I am restricting myself to using stash only.  So far so good.  I'm also taking a Sampler Class and again, using as much stash as I can.  I only needed to buy my background and another fabric.

Plus I promised stockings for the grandkitties this year.  And I would like to make some placemats. These aren't part of Project 52.  How do I squeeze them in?  This is a dilemma that I know hits lots of other quilters.  Do you have any tips for organizing your sewing?


I do want to share this beautiful sunrise picture from yesterday.  Such a lovely start to the day!




 

1 comment:

jean Kritenbrink said...

I think you have been getting a lot finished, so maybe restructure your timeline to allow working on the projects that have more work in more than one week. Plus more retreats!