Monday, November 22, 2021

Week Seven Of Project 52

 Week seven of Project 52 has me really thinking.  It is Thanksgiving this week and my time will be limited.  Family time comes in to play big time this week.  So I think I will do another Doug The Bug pincushion.  I had 4 cut out, so it's not like it's out of the question.

Here is week six's project,  Doug The Bug:


I followed the directions, sewing the front and back together and turning it.  I am not fond of this at all!  I like the way I did it the first time, shown here.  The next one I make for week seven will be put together more like the very first one from 2013.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I agree! I like how you did the first one...mine?

Jean said...

I like the first one as well. Did you just hold it together and then sew by hand? This one is cute too, though. If it offends you too much, I could give it a good home too.