Monday, November 1, 2021

Week Four of Project 52

I can't believe how fast the weeks go by, it's Week Four of Project 52!  I decided that it has to be a super easy one if I'm going to get it done, so I am finishing up the wrist lanyards.


 All I have to do is sew the last X to attach the fabric to the D ring.

I did finish the inside garden on Week Three's project along with one side of the garden fence.  The flower blocks were a little off, as points were cut off on some flowers, but my piecing skills have improved so much since I started this little quilt.  I do love how it is finishing up.


I will continue to work on the fence sections and also piece Patched Hearts.  I did get three or four Patched Hearts completed as Leader/Enders.  These projects are definitely taking longer to finish than I thought they would.

No comments: