Saturday, April 3, 2021

Bumps In The Road

 Do you ever experience bumps in the road with your quilting?  I told you about the one I had with my miscut gnomes.  That one has been "smoothed" out and the top is completed.  Not exactly the same design as the pattern, but pretty close.


So I was working on new project when I encountered another bump in the road.  I was doing some applique that you use the double stick interfacing type product, when I had this happen:


Look at the right hand side.  The adhesive melted through to the front.  Ugh!  Plus, my iron died right after that.  So, I'm thinking the iron overheating caused this mess to my little camper.  Back to square one.  Only this time I will use pins and not the double stick.

Hoping I can finish this project soon with out any more bumps.





No comments: