Saturday, December 26, 2020

Restful Day

 I hope you had a restful day, yesterday.  Or at least enjoyed your day!   I had finished clue number 4 for Grassy Creek Mystery by Bonnie Hunter on Thursday so I'm ready for the new clue!  

I was also able to finish Day Four of "Winter's Walk" Quilt Along by Jen Daly. 


I have Day 5 all cut out and ready to sew.  I will get that block sewn before I start the next clue on Bonnie's Mystery.  I borrowed that tip for some other quilter/blogger.  I'm not sure who, but I love that tip.  I start off my day in my sewing room stitching some things together, so I already have made progress on my project. 

With the new year approaching, I been thinking of what tip I want to add to my routine.  It needs to be something about picking up or cleaning off or clearing off my cutting table.  I am terrible about stacking stuff on my cutting table, making it hard to work on my project.  But I need to piggy-back it to some other part of my routine or I will never do it.  Any ideas?  What tips do you use to keep yourself productive?  


No comments: