Monday, December 31, 2018

On To The Borders!

One last row to sew and then on to the borders for Mosaic Mystery quilt.  It will be nice to have this top ready for the next step.

I've been doing some cleaning and clearing of the cutting table and the ironing area, getting myself set up for the new year. 

I've been thinking about 2019 goals while I do this clearing.

I have a number of projects that are part of a class and these classes aren't over yet, so I will be working on those for 2019. 

I also want to finish a BOM that I started in 2011.  I'm doing this one with a small group of Gentle Souls who support each other in their quilting endeavors

My main goal is to finish any project I start in a class in 2019.  I have been taking more classes to expand my skills, so taking things to the finish line is a skill that needs to improve! 

What goals are you setting for 2019?

1 comment:

Deb said...

Bravo!.Great goals! Mine are simple -- the quilt for Gentle Souls, finish 3 UFO's, and the main goal: become a real quilt artist!