Friday, May 11, 2018

Another Project

Another project is all cut out and ready to sew.  I am thinking of changing a shelf in the closet of the sewing room to hold projects I have cut out.  That way when I'm packing for a Retreat, I can just grab a project.  (Because, face it, we all want to start something new at a Retreat.)  I feel so satisfied when I get a project cut out.  I've used a bunch of my 2.5 inch strips and I have room for cutting more scraps now.  It's a win/win!

I should also add a shelf for UFOs, too.  There are times when I want to work on a project and take it to the finish line.  Although that doesn't happen near as often as it should!

A space for quilt tops.  Hmm....   I know what I'm working on next, more reorganization! 
Thanks for listening while I think this through right here and now!

No comments: