Sunday, March 4, 2018

March Goals

I've been doing some thinking about March Goals.  Do you set goals?  Sometimes they work for me and other times I just get mad at them as I over-schedule.  So I hope this going to work out just right.

Chicken/hen quilt for co-worker's birthday at the end of the month.
Binding for Ashley's quilt
"Wild" blocks (2)
Sampler blocks (3)
Polo, the CUAQ challenge for the month of March


Sorry the pattern looks wonky, I was trying to keep the reflection off of it.  I'm going to use a Charm Pack I won at Cut Up and Quilt along with some frosty fabric I just bought there.  That startitis thing always gets me....and I seem to find a way to justify it.

The chicken/hen quilt is the only thing on the list from the cutting I did last month...hmmm, I think I'm seeing a pattern here.


1 comment:

Deb said...

I think I see one also! Good luck on your goals. They are far loftier than mine!