Thursday, March 22, 2018

Bouncing

I'm bouncing back and forth between two projects that I want to get done this month.  First is the BOM for 'It's a "Wild" Life'.  I had pulled the fabrics and traced the pattern pieces on Heat N Bond and they are cut out.  But I discovered I only traced one set, not two as I'm making 2 quilts.  So now that's back on the list.  

My friend Deb sent a few pictures of her chickens so I could pick a picture to use in the quilt I'm making her.  I'm trying to make it a surprise, but since I asked for pictures, I think she is guessing.  Here is the picture I went with.  Since we have a cheap printer, the color isn't the best.



But I think it will blend well with the fabrics.  Check out her barn quilt!  I used Colorfast fabric sheet.  I have used this before and I like how it sews.  I'm excited to get this finished!

No comments: