Saturday, December 30, 2017

2018 Resolutions

This time of year I try and plan out some quilts or clean or organize.  But this year, my 2018 Resolution is simple, blog more.

I work on projects all the time.  I tend to jump from one thing to another, but I don't write about it.  So my "diary", this blog, isn't up to date on what I have worked on or what I have finished.

I plan on writing something, with or without pictures.  I just need a log for me.  I get to the end of the year and I can't remember what I did this past year.  So - no matter how little of a Post, I will write something.

For now, I am catching up on my sampler blocks.  I have 3 more of the bottom one to do.  The picture was taken inside as the weather here is cold.  According to the app on my phone the temp is 3 degrees but because of the wind, it feels like -22 degrees.  I plan on sewing this New Year's Eve.  Maybe even doing a little cleaning in the sewing room.  It could use it.


Check out Moda's blog, asking if you are sewing over New Year's.  You could even win some fabric.  Good Luck!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Great idea! And as a follower (even before you blogged, Big Sister), I miss seeing what is under your needle. BTW, which sampler quilt are you working on? Beautiful colors!



Rachel said...

Happy New Year 2018! Great resolution stated and be glad to read more posts!
Your original 15 minutes daily always enters my mind often.
My go to daily goal. Keep sewing and keep posting!

Rose Prairie Quilts and Farm said...

Happy New Years to you. I love reading your blog and I'm so happy that you will be posing more, I have made this one of my goals for 2018, like you I do forget all that happens in a year. I will be looking forward to your writtings