Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jackpot

I feel like I kind of hit the jackpot last night when I decided on the fabric for my binding.  I know that sounds silly, but I had a piece of fabric that I have shuffled back and forth between my blue fabric bin and the black fabric bin.
The fabric is either a really dark blue or midnight blue or a blue/black.  I was really planning on using black to bind this quilt, just like I did the other one.  But when I pulled this fabric out of the bin, I knew it was the one.  It doesn't play well with other fabrics so this way it can be a star in it's own right.  I'll be saving the rest of it in my bin marked for bindings.  What a perfect solution for this fabric!

I'm going to sew the binding down so I can do the hand stitching while watching TV tonight.

No comments: