Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy, Again

It has been busy, busy, busy, again!  This past weekend the Bluffs Art Council sponsored a quilt show.  My friend Jeanine, Jean, Rachel, myself and some other ladies worked to get the show put together.  What an amazing show it was.  I do have a few pictures from Saturday after we were pretty well set up.  I say "pretty well" as more quilts came in on Sunday that we didn't realize were going to be there.  But we did well!
 We didn't have any quilt frames to use for hanging the quilts.  Sharon, one of the other ladies, said she had been to a show that they showed the quilts on chairs.  For as small as this show was, it did turn out very nice.

 We also borrowed quilt stands for some of the quilts.


And we did a bed turning.  The top quilt is an older yo-yo quilt.  It was sooo heavy.  Lots of beautiful quilts!   When you are a behind the scenes person, you worry about so many things.  But all in all, it was a very beautiful show.

Monday I sewed and sewed and sewed.  I am now ready for borders on the Orca Bay quilt.  My friend Jean took this picture for me, she even had it on her blog.   Won't be working on it much this weekend, we have a Family Reunion and my brother-in-law and sister-in-law are coming a few days early.  Happy sewing!

No comments: