First, I did finish covering the curtains for the Home Office. I started with a pair of curtains I bought at Target as the liner. There is strong sun at these windows and I didn't want to fade the "good" fabric. Once I got going, it went pretty fast.
I cut out some more hexies. As you can see, really heavy on the blue and yellows. So I need to buy some more of the 30's reproduction fabrics in pinks, lavenders and greens. Also some orange and red would be good.
Much to my relief, I finished sewing all the little winged HST. One hundred of them have been sewn to a plain white triangle.
The other 250 are being used to complete a rectangle block using the red string blocks . I have most of them pinned and just these few are sewn.
All in all, a very productive Spring Break.