Saturday, January 7, 2023

A New Year

 A New Year has started along with all of my ideas, dreams and inspirations.  How about you?  Do you have lots of quilting plans?  I keep saying I'm not going to start a new project, but it's so hard.  I finished the 2022 BOM at "A Quilting Life".   Looking through my photos, I don't have a picture of it.  So put that on my list of "Things To Do".

I also have the center completed of Jen Daly's "Glad Tidings".  It uses only one charm pack and I love how it is coming along.   


The fabric line is "Swell Christmas" by Urban Chiks.  I just love the old fashion look of these fabrics.  I hope to get the border added this weekend.

Since the beginning of the year I have been doing 'Three Goals A Day".  All very small, simple things like cut scrap for five minutes, clean cutting table for five minutes.  I am kind of surprised by the things I have found and organized.  It's a nice feeling.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Karen, your Glad Tidings wall hanging is very pretty! I LOVE that project and also plan to make. In fact have it all ready to stitch as I didn't have time when she was doing the quilt along but saved the clues. Hope to have mine done and enjoy next winter season but I never know, ha!! Hope you show your BOM 2022 from A Quilting Life! I've enjoyed following her and her daughter. Their podcasts are fun to listen to.
Hope your 2023 is filled with many completed projects!!