Sunday, December 18, 2022

Quilting Tools

 Quilting tools help us make beautiful quilts and help the piecing process go faster and smoother.  And one tools I've been using recently is a "Mini Simple Folded Corners" ruler by Doug Leko of Antler Quilt Designs. 



 

The corners on most of the blocks for "Glad Tidings" have been small and I'm not saving the Bonus Triangles as they will finish smaller that I want to keep. (I save HST that are 1.5 inches and bigger.)  This little ruler has made the job so easy.  Instead of drawing a line and stitching, I just use the ruler to cut off the corner section and sew my quarter inch seam.  Easy Peasy!


I don't mind drawing the lines if I'm going to get a HST out of it but this just goes so fast!  Let me know if you try out the ruler and what you think of it. 


No comments: