Monday, November 21, 2022

Week 38 Of Project 52

 Week 38 of Project 52 will be to work on some string blocks.  I have a number of blocks done, but I want to get more done so I can create a quilt top with it.  




I also have some foundation pieces cut to make Bonnie Hunter's String X quilt. (Those are the two blocks you see on either side of the Art Bin.)  You can get that free pattern here.   And I have a ton of sting pieces in my sewing room.  It's time to give them a  place to live.  A couple of summers ago, I cut up a bunch of muslin I had from making stuffed animals and dolls back in the day.  I cut enough of those strings to make 3 String X quilts.  One got made right away and the other two have sat in the bin waiting for their turn.

With Thanksgiving this week, I'm thinking I will make this Project last 2 weeks.  I have a lot of cooking coming up.

No comments: