Sunday, February 13, 2022

Squirrel!




 For some reason as I was quilting my pouches, it hit me.  SQUIRREL!  The desire to go through my patterns that I have cut out of magazines and printed off the Internet.  

So that's mainly what I did on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  I couldn't believe how many patterns I have pulled from magazines over the years. (About 20 some years worth.)  I did noticed that there was a theme going on with some of the patterns.  If there were lots of that same design, it must be one I could add to my "make it" pile.  If it was close to something I had made before, the pattern was added to the "get rid of" pile.

This cleaning out was something that needed to be done, but it did take me away from Project 52.  So today, I need to get back to Project 52. 

No comments: