Thursday, July 1, 2021

Dirty Dozen

 The Dirty Dozen is starting up again at Country Threads.  Here are the guidelines for the Dirty Dozen.


This year I'm going to work at quilt backings.  I have a bunch of quilt tops (more than 12) hanging in the guest bedroom closet.  So I pulled 12 of them and listed them out.  My goal is to at least get the backing made for each.  If I get some quilting done, great.  But at least I will have a backing and it will be one more step closer to getting to the finish line.  I have some backing pieces in my bins and some of the backings will be made of fabrics from the stash.  Should be an interesting year.

This is my Number 3.


The pattern is called "Tulsa Town" by Villa Rosa Designs. It helped to thin out my drawer of 3.5 inch strips.  I was lucky to get this shot as the wind was not helping me at all.  I'm thinking I need a scrappy back for this one.  We'll see what I come up with.


No comments: