Saturday, May 29, 2021

Finish Line

 It always takes me a while to get to the finish line.  I love the feeling of having something completed so I don't know why I always seem to delay this step.

I did pin baste a couple of old projects this past week.  And I decided that if Country Threads does the Dirty Dozen again for 2021-2022 that I will have 12 tops that need quilting on the list.  Maybe once I get the taste of getting to the finish line I will work hard to do it for all my quilt tops.

In the meantime, I made 2 more tops.  


This pattern is called" Dinomite" and Villa Rosa has it here  And Running Doe has it here.  I had a number of Fat Quarter fabrics of cats that I didn't want to cut super small.  This really worked out well and I'm very happy with the results.


This pattern is called "May Flowers" by Running Doe Quilts.  The pattern is here at Running Doe and Villa Rosa has it here.  I have lots of 1930's Reproduction fabrics and I loved the soft Spring like way the flowers look in these fabric.

But I now have two more tops that need to be quilted!  Time to get some backings made so they are ready for the Dirty Dozen list.


1 comment:

Vicki Ibarra said...

I like them both. So glad I have longarm I hate quilting on a domestic machine. Too hard on my back. But I certainly admire those of you who can do it.