Thursday, July 2, 2020

Dirty Dozen

I don't think I gave very clear information on the Dirty Dozen in yesterday's post.  So taking some the rules from Country Threads blog, here's what you do:

THE DIRTY DOZEN GAME
Find 12 unfinished projects in your sewing room or craft area.  Number them 1-12.
On the first day of each month for 12 months I will draw a number and post that number on the blog. (Country Threads blog)
Find your coordinating number and finish that project in the next 30 days.
Take a picture with your name written on a tag pinned to the project and send it to me at marye@ncn.net.
The last step is if you want your project shown on Mary's blog, your choice if you want to show your finish.  Hope this makes more sense.  And like I said, a fun way to finish some of those UFOs.

No comments: