Thursday, February 13, 2020

A Finish

I have a finish that wasn't on any list such as my UFO list or a Challenge, or the "Dirty Dozen".  The reason this quilt was finished is our local quilt shop was closing and they had a quilting design I wanted for this quilt.


The top has been finished for years, but I couldn't decide on the backing.  The fabrics are from the All Iowa Shop Hop, 2013.  Here is the design I wanted for the quilt.  I wish I had the quilt shop quilt it backwards so you could read it on the back. 


It's windmill blades, the shape of the State of Iowa, and Iowa.  Perfect for this Iowa Shop Hop pattern. And another one is finished!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Gorgeous!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Sorry to hear about the shop closing. SEW glad that you got your quilt done before it was too late! It made for a fine finish.