Saturday, January 11, 2020

January "Dirty Dozen"

I have my January "Dirty Dozen"  finished!!  It went together so fast and I really wasn't working at it.
See?



It's another Quilted Boxy Pouch  by Lindsay Conner @ www.lindsaysews.com.  I think I have one more of these bags on my list because I had them sitting on my cutting table for so long.  I had to commit to getting them done!   What I really love about these boxy pouches is they take 2 fat quarters so it's fun to shop the stash to come up with the fabrics.

While working on the bag, I have been cutting fabrics for "Tulsa Town" by Villa Rosa Designs.


Since my Retirement, I have really been trying to create kits from patterns that I have with fabrics from my stash.  It's a fun challenge.  And so nice to head to a Retreat with a kit already for me to sit down and sew!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Yipee! I love the boxy bag!