Tuesday, July 2, 2019

The Dirty Dozen

Mary and Connie over at Country Threads is starting "The Dirty Dozen" UFO challenge.  But I'm changing it up a bit.  I have some small kits that I never seem to get to.  Such as table toppers, bags, and mini quilts.  So my "Dirty Dozen" consists of those projects.

Number 8 is the number Mary drew for July and that is a mini quilt kit I have from "Bloomin' Minds" called "The Squirrel".  It was a kit that was designed for the 2018 All Iowa Shop Hop.


I'm planning on starting it today.  This is good.  I have a big project that I'm working on and this will be a little thing to give me a sense of completion.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I love this wall hanging. I can't remember if I bought it...have to keep my eyes open for it while I work on sewing room this weekend.Is the squirrel done with cotton or wool?