Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Pat Speth Class

Two summers ago I took a class with Pat Speth of the "Nickle Quilts" fame.  The quilt I started is called "Waltzing Butterflies", and it made using 5 inch squares.  I have tons of 5 inch squares so it was hard to choose which ones to use.  Even with pulling for that quilt, I still have tons.  

I took this UFO on Quilt Retreat with me this past weekend.  Lots of progress was made.  I'm excited to get the top done.  


Last week I also finished my challenge for the Quilt Guild, a quilt on a stick.  So much fun to make.  The theme was "The Fair", anything that reminded you of the Fair.



Come to the Harrison County Fair in SW Iowa. There are over 30 little quilts on a stick to check out.   Here's a link to all of the events at the Fair:


No comments: