Sunday, April 28, 2019

All Kinds Of Things

I have all kinds of things that I need to catch up!  I had a Retreat that I went to this month.  What a fun place to sew.  We saw this location on Bonnie Hunter's blog and decided to check it out.  I'm glad we did.  It was very nice.

Cordes Cottage. We got so much done and even took a little Field Trip.  Plus we came up with a new end of the Retreat tradition. 

The sewing space:




I finished the top, Scrappy Mountains Majesties.  I started it last summer when I went to Bonnie Hunter's workshop. Now to figure out backing.  I also worked on another UFO.  More on it another day.



And Spring is coming soon!!


The daffodils are blooming and I think Spring is here.  I especially thought that when I saw my first butterfly of the season.
 

Hope you are enjoying your Spring and are able to accomplish all you want.



No comments: