Saturday, October 14, 2017

Hello!

Hello!   I've been sewing and taking pictures, you just wouldn't know it by what's on my blog.  First up, my 100-Patch quilt.



I finished my 100 patch quilt!  The tutorial is here, at Wedding Dress Blue.  A big thank you to Wedding Dress Blue for this great tutorial.  I love this quilt.  It did use up a ton of my 2 inch squares, but the basket is starting to get full again.  

I started this quilt in 2015 by sorting my squares for the 100-patch blocks into bags.  I tried to get only one fabric of a kind, but a couple of blocks received some duplicates.  I used any holiday fabrics, old fabrics that have been in my stash since the beginning of my quilting journey and new fabrics. I pieced this as a leader/ender until the blocks were finished.  Then I started to seriously put it together.

This quilt is going to be my Retreat quilt, the one I take in case I need an extra covering.  


1 comment:

Deb said...

I think this may be my new favorite!!