Friday, June 24, 2016

Retreat Fun

This past weekend two friends, my sister and I had some Retreat fun at Log Cabin Quilting in Exira,Iowa.

I was able to finish this top, "Quiltin' til the Cows Come Home".  The pattern is another Villa Rosa Design.



This stash fabric has been around in my stash for a long time.  Not sure why I bought all the cow fabrics other than I love them.  I guess no other reason is needed sometimes.  Not sure what I'm going to do with it, but the right person will come along.

I also got the borders on "Red White and True", pattern by Jean on Craftsy.  Link is here.


I did this as a quilt along last summer and I did so well until the last border.  But it's all sewn together and ready for a backing.

My sister finished a quilt top for her son.  All of his favorite things.  So nice to get things to this point.  Love the colors.


How's your summer so far?

1 comment:

Jean said...

That was so much fun!